Sunday, July 20, 2008

I already stink at this whole blogging thing- but better late then never right! Well the fourth was alot of fun we were is SJ for part of it and RV for the rest. These pictures are really out of order but at least there up... thanx kally!! :) Playin at the park in RV for Justin's family reunion. Justin as you can tell
espically had fun.....
.. except he kept getting stuck when he tried to go down the slide!
Waiting for the fireworks at Lyman Lake!!


Justin and his mom preparing for a "serious" game of throw the ball and the rack!
(I don't know the name of the game, but it was fun)


We all rode in the forever long parade it - was soo HOT and surprisingly Abbie did great! SJ's parade is so short compared to this one!

Yes- Crazy I know ... Abbie is as big as my "little" brother Zach's shoe
Justin grillin up the hot dogs with Karli and Riggs help





7 comments:

The Cash Family said...

yeah for updates! you need to do more...or we could just get together!! :)

Ali said...

Tell john he just needs to lose a few pounds then he would be flying down the slide. You of course look beautiful can't wait to see you guys.

Jess & Jessica said...

Janalee, I love the pic of you and justin on the teeter-totter. It looks like you guys are still having fun!!! Abbie is so sweet. She is such a cute tiny little baby. Enjoy it while it last because they grow so fast.

Jen said...

Hey Janalee I know it has been forever since I saw you or talked to you. I'm glad you have a blog so we can catch up! Abbie is beautiful. I am so excited for you! I'm not sure about the 24th, Ty has to work. But keep the posts coming!!!

Jill said...

Hi Janalee- this is Jill Egbert (our husbands served their missions together) and we have met briefly at our wedding and yours.Ran across your blog and wanted to say congrats on your baby girl- she is beautiful!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Janalee I am glad you are doing a blog little Abbie is such a cutie she looks so tiny!

Gina Lee said...

Okay, so I see our name on your blog, but I had no idea that you had a blog! Now we can keep in better touch. It was so fun hanging out this weekend. Having more friends up there will make trips to St Johns much more exciting. haha Have fun with that cute little baby, and your adorable little sister! (I was telling Kameron about her shaking her booty, and rubbing my arm!) haha She is a doll.