Sunday, April 26, 2009

Abbie has been so funny lately. I always knew she was full of personality but as she gets older it gets better and better! Whenever anyone gives her attention (which is a lot because everyone has to stop and ask me where she gets her red hair) she crinkles up her nose and gives them the cheesiest smile. She also loves to give people the finger...meaning she points at everyone and then opens her mouth really wide and sticks out her tongue. I know its kinda weird!! :) But her favorite thing is to wave at everyone.. so weather they like it or not they have to give her attention! But my favorite is her wet, slobbery kisses all over my face! She will only give them out when she wants to and sometimes I can't get her to stop! She can now say mama and daddy really good and she kinda makes the sounds for doggy, horsey, peek-a-boo and thank you! I can't believe my baby us getting so big!

I thought this pic was super cute! Her and Karli were rolling the ball back and forth and Abbie was bustin up big time. It was so funny!

Abbie and Karli petting Rita. They both stood there forever.. Rita loved it!

My dad and Karli love to play rock, paper, scissors. But the sick thing is whoever wins gets to lick their finger and wipe it on the loser's forehead!!! Karli tried to play it with me ..but no way! :)


My beautiful mom and Abbie just chillin' watchin my crazy dad and Karli.



My "giant-little" bro had to get surgery on his ankle because he grew too fast and his tendons and muscles were all messed up and had bone fragments floatin around. So he is in crutches for a few weeks


I had to try out his crutches. It was pretty funny, you can't really tell in this picture but my feet were no where even close to touching the ground. Even though I am the oldest, I am definitely the shortest. But I still dominate ;)



I know this is really late, but we had a great Easter. It was kinda cold so Justin's sister invited us over for a great lunch with yummy homemade ice cream ( my fav). I love this pic of Abbie in her Easter dress because it shows her chubby cheeks!






This is Abbie in her favorite pose.. mouth open and tongue out. Poor girl she was doing it so much that her skin and bottom lip got super chapped, and I still couldn't get her to stop!




While we were at Justin's sisters house, after awhile I realized that Justin was gone. When I went to look for him this is what I found. Notice there are no kids around only him! The funny thing is even though he kinda looks like he is asleep he is really playing with a toy train!! I think he waited for all the kids to leave so he could have it all to himself!:)





Abbie was having a blast playing with her cousin and grandpa!




And yes, another kinda funny Abbie and Justin story! We went to Target the other day and after awhile I realized that Justin and Abbie weren't behind me anymore. So after I went looking for them I finally found them in the patio area both almost asleep! The funny thing is that they were basically in the center of the store so people were all around them. Those two are constantly crackin me up!!















10 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Cute pictures. I love her Easter dress! I am sure she loves playing with Karli. What cute girls. I love her red hair!

kh said...

Ahh, She looks darling in her dress! I bet that green looked so cute with her red hair! Lookin' forward to taking her pic!

Did Karli cut her hair? She looks so cute! I am just hoping she doesn't teach my kids that "version" of rock-paper-sissors, it's one of their favorite games. :0)

Poor Zach, I didn't know he had surgery! He is huge, that is for sure. And yes Jan, we know you still dominate! (The oldest always does! Ha ha.)

That pic on Target is hilarious. I can totally see them doing that too. Justin is a funny guy!

Gina Lee said...

So cute! I cant believe she is so big!! I guess its almost time for another!! ;)

Heather said...

She is so precious. Her dress is adorable. i love your stories it is like i am actually there. your family is so stinkin cute.

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Jan! She is getting sooo big!! I still cannot believe the red hair- what is it with your family and red hair? You guys look great and I'm happy that life is good!

Krystin said...

I love Abbie's dress! Green's my fav color. Did you make her headband!? That is just darling, I'm gonna have to have you come over and show me your tricks.

That would explain why Zack isn't playing baseball. I didn't know that he had surgery. Hope he recovers fast!

Jen said...

Wow Justin cracks me up! Abbie is getting so big and you always have her dressed so cute with her little hair bows and stuff! Sound like you guys are staying busy! We are planning on going to SJ on the 24th so I hope we will be able to so we could all hang out again!!!

Sam and Kat said...

Janalee!! so fun to find you on here!! your blog is so cute and your baby girl is ADORABLE! i know its kinda late but congrats! cant believe its been so long since we were down there in abq! anyways, hope life is goin great for ya! keep in touch! oh and if you wanna check out our blog sometime, its samandkatrob.blogspot.com.

The Cluffs said...

Hey Janalee! You look great and that little Abbie is to die for cute. Oh I love those cheeks! What a beautiful family. Oh and her Easter dress is so cute! Hope you are doing good!

Jessica said...

Hey Janalee, How are you guys?! You all look so good especially Abby! This is the first time i've seen her. She is gorgeous! We are doing good...yes i did have another one, Crazy! but so much fun. 2 is easy! its 3 im worried about :) Well, take care and yes we def need to keep in touch!