Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I can't believe summer is already here....TIME FLYS!!!! So far this summer has been super crazy for us. Justin usually leaves by at least 8:00 am and doesn't get home until around 8:30 pm Mon -Fri and on Sat he is gone until at least 2 or so and Sunday he usually has meetings!! Sometimes I go crazy but I am starting to get used to it. Abbie and I are definitely never board....since Justin is never home we get to do ALL the yard work and Justin's paperwork for his business on top of everything else. I really do like doing yard work but sometimes it gets overwhelming.. I swear I could pull weeds daily and still never get them all!! It was pretty funny.. a few days ago I was trying to start our lawn mower (which ALWAYS takes me forever) and of course the stupid thing wouldn't start , so I was yankin and yankin on the dumb string thing and after about the 20th pull I let a few cuss words slip and I was getting super ticked! I looked over at Abbie and my dog Sadie and they were both completely kicked back on the porch just watching her crazy mom.. I wish I had taken a pic cause it was really funny!




So...since we have been so crazy I really haven't taken any pics (besides the millions I took at my cousins wedding). But I did get this one, Abbie loves to talk on my cell phone. It is pretty funny every time she could get ahold of it she puts it right to her ear and starts blabbering.


So the rest of this post is for my cuz lexi.. since she lives in Delaware she couldn't make it to Tara's wedding so I promised I would take lots of pics and post them for her...sorry there is so many..I was kinda camera happy!
Tara and TJ

I can't believe it has been over4 years since we were at this same Temple!


* The cake *


gramp and Justin chillin in the shade at the temple


my cousin Devin who had just gotten home from in mission and my sis cam



And another cute little cousin Riggs. He was so pumped that he caught the guarder. I liked how he decided to wear it!:)



Even more cousins ( yes I have tuns!!) Makayla (top) and Makenna ( bottom ) both loved playing with Abbie and she definitely loved it just as much. I basically didn't see her the whole night. They had so much fun together!!








This is the picture that doomed us all!!! I'm pretty sure Justin feed Abbs refried beans all night.. because we definitely suffered for about 4 days after!!! I seriously didn't think such a little thing could honestly crap so much!!! Poor baby...and mommy! :)




I thought this picture was super cute.. Abbie was trying to give Payson (Ki's baby) a kiss. I wish the picture would have gotten him in it also, but he is behind the leg tryin to get away. :) Lately she has been such a smoocher! She will give ANYONE a big wet one including people at the store, luckily I stopped that one!!


Abbie buggin Payson again, she was trying to give him flower petals. I love his expression..such a guy!! :)

My funny gram dancin the night away like she is 17 again! ( Sorry lex.. my camera takes horrible pics)


My mom and some of my aunts doing the macaraina (no clue how to spell it :)


Justin trying to act like he is a pro dancer.. nice try !


gram and Zack, look at the height difference.. where does he come from!?!

Justin and Orrin trying to give all the boys tips on how to pick up on the ladies!! Whatever.. keep tryin!! :)

I just love this chick!





















4 comments:

Lexi and Hector said...

Wow your the best...i love seeing those pics...Abbie is such a doll. I love and miss you guys so much

Heather said...

i know how it feels to not see your husband very much mine works nights so you can imagine work all night sleep all day. just like you said you get use to it. abbie is so precious love the pucker lips, too cute. you look awesome by the way, just had to throw that in there. hopefully you are going home for the 24th so we can catch up.

Rachel said...

I am in love with your little girl! I posted pictures of her on my blog as well.

Krystin said...

So much fun!! Summer is the best to be able to take trips. that's too funny about your mom and aunts dancing, it's like the wedding vibe, and you don't care who's watching!
crazy that the babe's are 1, hope Abbie had a good B-day.
-oh and i'm hosting a jewelry party for melissa overson for the 24th of july weekend. i think it will be a really fun turn-out for everyone to just get together and catch up. hope you guys are coming for that weekend. i'll send out invites in a few weeks.